Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Tessio Niri Retrospective (Extremely Pic Heavy)

Started by Tessio Niri, August 02, 2009, 05:37:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessio Niri

Hi all

Thought I'd post all my models to kick start my posts on the conclave. First of all I have to say sorry for the quality of some of the pictures and I promise I will get all of them painted eventually.

The Inquisition

Adeptus Sororitas

Imperial and Traitor Guard

Mechanicum

Adeptus Astartes and Traitor Legion

Regards

T.
"There is but one God and his name is the Omnissiah. How his hunger extinguishes that light of the stars." Magos Belion Tygrosa

Sumaki

Absolutely fantastic, i thought the first one was good, but it just kept getting better!

MarcoSkoll

I have to wonder how I managed to let all of this slip my mind during the old conclave.
In many ways, I'm glad of the reboot, because it's brought all of these things back to my attention.

I particularly like the Sororitas model - now get working on that promise of paint for the rest.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

kierkegaard

A great collection in general, but that Vostroyan is just superb. Looking forward to seeing the rest painted.

LazarusKing

I'm seeing alot of really terrific Kaskrin on this forum, and that one is no exception.  That Chaos Marine is terrific.  Most of the one's I see for =][= are terribly busy, when just a few spikes and arrows do the job nicely.

My absolute favorite has to be the traitor IG with the face mask.

Ancelyn

Great collection. Especially the Space Marines, magnificent variety from one pretty annoying model.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

William Blake

RobSkib

Some smashing models Tessio - my particular favourite has got to be the Vostroyan, one I was really hoping to do well in the Conclave competition this year, a lot of love has gone into that conversion.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Hadriel Caine

Too many models of high calibre to really comment on. That said my personal faves are the sister of battle, the stormtrooper and the Vostroyan. I think you have potential beyond these models though. you clearly spend a lot of time on these and have sculpting abilities leagues beyond my own. Anatomically a couple of the earlier figs look right. By the commissar this inaccuracies seem to be drying up so I am excited about your future projects!

Adam
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'