Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

"Stalker"

Started by Discy, August 16, 2009, 11:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discy

Just an idea i've been tossing around for a few weeks now:

"Stalker" pattern Iron Man H66

The bounty hunter known as "Stalker" has many rumoured pasts. One source claims he is an exiled Techpriest, another that he is a heavily-augmented Tech-cultist, and yet another claims he is merely an armoured-plated human. The truth, however, is far darker.
On the ice planet Goverheim, an Explorator party were reported missing, presumed dead at the planets south pole. There they had found "Stalker", the last remaining Iron Man, frozen in a slab of ice. Below is the last transmission from the party:
<<<Frequency567E>>>*static*... Omnissiahs Glory to Base. Repeat, we have discovered a Dark Age anomaly. Cataloguing as DAA 666. Base, if you are receiving, we require extraction... Did it move? No, my frontal bionics must have malfunctioned. By the Cogs of Xanthius, it's movin... aaarrgh!*static*...helphelphel...*static*...<<<CommunicationEnd. Possiblemalfunction.>>>Since then, "Stalker" has been sighted on various planets, usually working as a bounty hunter. To the few people he talks to, he sometimes refers to a person called the "Target".
It appears that he is hunting this "Target", and Emperor help anyone who stands in his way...

H66 is ambidextrous.
WS   BS    S    T    I    Wp   Sg   Nv   Ld
69    34   80  95 56   40   80    89   85
Equipment: Two extendible implant knives on wrists, heavy greatcoat on all locations except head, implanted auto-senses (bio-scanner, motion-tracker).
Special Abilities: Mechanical, Blademaster, Feint, First Strike, Force of Will, Nerves of Steel
Beep if you love muties!

Kaled

I'd suggest that him being an Iron Man should be one of the rumours rather than a fact.

Do you have a model in mind for him?
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Inquisitor Cade

What does the 'mechanical' special ability mean?

If he is the sort of autonoma that's slaughters everyone around it upon waking, should it have any behavioural traits, such as frenzy. At least there should be enough in the backstory for the Gm to see weather he is being played appropriately.
*Insert token witticism*