Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Captain Elva Bullen

Started by Elva, October 11, 2010, 03:49:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elva

Her rewritten and improved backstory is on the way. You'll understand when I post it once its finished ;)

Anywho, I just bought a whole bunch of greenstuff and have been practicing my sculpting and I never knew how simple it was, at least the basics. My apologies for the picture, it doesn't do the model justice, but the camera was low on battery. However I'll add a new one as soon as I can get the camera recharged.

I would love to hear your thoughts.

MacK
"Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!!"

MarcoSkoll

Unfortunately, the picture quality makes it hard to comment - there's not a lot that can be said about vague shapes.
Aside from making sure the camera is in macro mode, more lighting will help.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Myriad

The picture quality doesn't help, but as far as i can make it out I like it.  Catching what daylight there is really helps with photography I find, tricky though it gets at this time of year.  It seems to fit the (old) background fairly well in any case.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Elva

Many thanks. I guess catching the daylight would improve it drastically considering I took it late at night. ::)

On the subject of backgrounds though, I've got a  major improvement on the way, it just needs the final touches but I have been busy with school and my other gaming commitments. However I am really pleased with what I have so far.

"Nobody expects the Imperial Inquisition!!"