Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

imperial guard model

Started by Acolyte Havlan Tome, September 01, 2010, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acolyte Havlan Tome

How much work does these guys need to make them look good enough to be veteran seargeants do you think? :-\

Links-www.pizarrominiaturas.com/tienda/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=26

www.pizarrominiaturas.com/tienda/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=28

[EDIT] What about this guy as an imperial guard storm trooper

Link-www.pizarrominiaturas.com/tienda/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2&products_id=31
If you catch sight of me twice your either lucky or not worth exterminating

RobSkib

The first guy I see more as a General or High Commander, someone who is unlikely to be anywhere near the fighting. The second has the most potential, but I'm not too keen on that huge jacket that he's sporting - you'd have to make it into a Greatcoat or trenchcoat of some kind, it's not really 'big' enough for 40k!

The Gears of war fella is definitely from Gears of War, so you'd have a lot of work to do to make him look like he's from the 40k 'verse, rather than from the slightly-ripoff gears of war 'verse. Not un-doable mind, but a lot of GS-work to make him look a bit more guard-like.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Acolyte Havlan Tome

i was thinking more of the armour and body, i can easily change the head and weapon?
If you catch sight of me twice your either lucky or not worth exterminating