Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

'Ere we go!

Started by Kallidor, August 17, 2009, 04:36:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kallidor

He turned out bigger than I probably would have wanted and the reason I mention that is that Gogsnik does associate with humans often, he works as a mercenary for an Istvaanian Inquisitor and I imagined him over six feet tall but the model has him a fair bit taller than that; should have measured him really instead of scaling up a 28mm ork nob.

When I first started him a lot of people thought he was a gangster ork so I plan to do a few more 54mm orks that are just that.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

RobSkib

What are you talking about? Orks can never be too big  :D

The only criticism I will offer, however, is that the feet are looking a bit on the small side now - it looks like it would be hard to balance that huge body on such tiny pinions. It wouldn't be difficult to bulk them out though, I think that would make him perfect!
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Kallidor

Maybe some toe caps will sort him out; beeft up the ends of his feet without making them too much bigger.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

gwrulz

Wow, that is a sweet Ork!
Looking a Space Marine Helmet? I may have one!

Kallidor

Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Serge

Quote from: Kallidor on June 21, 2010, 10:38:55 PM

Is he wearing glasses? No, But It looks like that in this picture. Would be awesome if he had glasses like the bad guy in Raiders of the lost ark.

Quite awesome model now with the hat on.
Nothing endorses anything that has something to do with me.

DapperAnarchist

Cracked Pince-Nez! He could have stolen them from some officer or something - during a total rout, even the staff officers stand a risk of being killed.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

Kallidor

Hadn't seen those replies, sorry  :-[ To answer the question, no, he is not wearing glasses.

Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!