Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

The Pardoner and the Unredeemed

Started by Adlan, December 26, 2010, 06:08:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adlan

Finally fixed the pardoners cowel, so he looks less christmasy.

Only to make the Unredeemed even more festive.

Hadriel Caine

I love the use of Steveb's Dracula (even if it is the old one :P) He looks great and properly grimdark.

Gives you a chance to get the new one.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Myriad

Great shiny dark red robes there, real visual impact to these models.  Looks a bit like a rogue santa - what better gift than the pardoning of your immortal soul?
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Alyster Wick

Meant to comment on these before.  The Pardoner is fantastic, very regal and yet facistly authoritative.  The unredeemed makes a great complement for him as well, like a lowtech acroflaggellant. 

What's the deal with the characters though, they seem intriguing.  More in the background section?

Adlan

background and rules here

I think I need another Unredeemed at least. Does anyone know how compatible preacher josephs arms and malicents body is? A hammer of justice might be quite fun.

JoelMcKickass

Suicide of bald individuals? Love it.

I'm not sure about the arms, but i may be able to help you in a week or so, i'm ordering the Malicant and Josef today so can check it when they arrive. If they do, i may be going the other way, and giving Josef Malicant's chainarms (though i can see the hilt resting on his belly...)

Adlan

Quote from: JoelMcKickass on December 30, 2010, 01:04:55 PM
Suicide of bald individuals? Love it.

Kill them all and the Emperor will know his own. Any individuals not willing to demonstrate proper piety and show they are not tainted (guess how), they clearly are and we should burn them. The recent heating failures in the hive is the emperorers way of telling us to burn more heretics!