Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Adept Ethel, Techno-Viking-Priest and Servo-hound (now painted)

Started by Adlan, December 27, 2010, 05:55:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adlan

This is my version of Gav's nifty sculpt.

Sorry for the photo quality, I will update this thread with better pics when I've finished painting her. I think I'll demote techno-Viking priest to her assistant.

I even scraped the green stuff off an old cyber masstif I had. It's more of a cyberoo now, but I think servo arms fit well with the mechanics.

Myriad

I rather like that look for the cyber mastiff, it looks a bit more adpated to do the job rather than mimick a dog too closely.  Gav's sculpt looks good as ever, and the plasma gun works well.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Adlan

Adept Ethel

The return of Techno-Viking-priest

Servo-hound/cyber-roo

Not my best work ever, but I had to finish then all while staying at my parents, and I'm going home tomorrow.
The yellow looks worse in real life, the camera was kind. Techno-Vikings skin looks smoother. I also missed taking a picture side on, so you can see his Viking-cogskull, which can be seen if you look back at his first thread.

Alyster Wick

Great looking little warband.  The cyberoo is an inspiration (I'm working on a warband for a friend which includes two cyber-hounds and I may have to steal that variation).

I very much love the flaming shoulder pad on your version of Gav's sculpt, I may actually steal that for my version of gav's sculpt to make him seem more militant (I'm having him be a tech-priest investigator type dude).

Also, I'm having a slight love affair with the techno-viking, really love the cybernetic brutes and he's a rather fearsome looking fellow.

greenstuff_gav

great to see her painted up  ;D
i echo Alyster; the shoulder pad works well and the plasmagun makes a good blaster :)

thanks for sharing  8)
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination