Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Fallen Paladin, Traitor Champion OOC

Started by Draco Silverhand, April 18, 2010, 05:41:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Draco Silverhand

SHENANEGANS!

*Grieves... momentarily... sighs...* Ok. Moving on.

I can't say I blame him. I don't know his reasonings, but I'm sure we'll all miss Koval's presence. That said. Let's recap where we're at, where we're going and who we're going to do what to.

Draconis is headed into a hive whose shields will shortly begin to fail. The fighting defenders will have decided to scuttle the ship, as it were, and are not interested in letting the hive be "taken"...

Tigurio cares little for the hive being taken, he simply wants to eradicate all life in the system in a synchronous wave of death. The act, as the planets align, stands a chance to open a rift to the Warp that will never close, and most likely will swallow the system's star.

Draconis will not let that happen. Or so he thinks.

What shall we do with Koval's end of things?

Draco Silverhand

Ok... Nero's Dread can kill the golgothan. I'm out of time to post for now...

Necris

I think  that's a perfect cue for you Kallidor
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Kallidor

Sorry I haven't posted until now but I haven't been well. Anyway, job done. I'll try and check back on here tomorrow in case any alterations are needed but I might not be able too for another few days.
Be Pure!
Be Vigilant!
BEHAVE!

Draco Silverhand

I should post soon, shouldn't I?

I've been a bit short on inspiration and awakeness... Hopefully in the next two days or so...

EDIT: Sorry it took so long. Couldn't find the time to get it all to sound right.

Necris: Think Nero's librarian should be the source of that vision? Or shall we leave it as an actual divine encounter?

I was originally thinking make it look legit, but then spring the reality that it was actually the Librarian casting an illusion on the sergeant in the infirmary, to protect Nero's group... but I think it would be a little stranger, and perhaps cooler if the Emperor's astronomican self actually felt it needed to say something to some little nobody (who might bring instrumental forces to bear at a crucial point in a future situation)... Also, it might hold up to Imperial Fist librarian scrutiny better, if there is an actual conversation with the Emperor in Draconis' memory...

Necris

Draco Silverhand

Hmm... Indeed. Happy New Year, by the way!

Draco Silverhand

Necris

I can possibly put another post up that I'm working on

Draco Silverhand

What's your take? I'm still unsure if I'll be posting another thread to follow up on this one anytime soon...

Necris

I plan on having Nero heading off on his own for a while a lone quest so to speak...One that would have taken him to Draconis next warzone

Draco Silverhand

I'm going to leave this post as is (unless it turns out Lysander's captain of the 5th, then I'll edit)...

When I start the next one, I think I'll have to lay out the general plot for myself first, and then build it on here, as it will likely be a solo investigation into Draconis' rise to Captaincy... before he goes to the next battlefield to meet with Nero Vipus...

;D