Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

WIP Scribe Updated

Started by kierkegaard, January 23, 2011, 09:42:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kierkegaard

Gentlemen, I give you the finished book skull.

I need to do the base, but otherwise it is complete.

Myriad

Very cute.  What's its name?
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Dolnikan

It looks very good, what are you going to do for the base?
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

kierkegaard

Quote from: Myriad on March 25, 2011, 10:29:22 AM
What's its name?

Yorick?

I will probably just grit the base in keeping with the rest of the retinue.

Thanks for the compliments, and thanks to everyone for their suggestions. I wish I had the bookmark idea before I built the books. As it was, I was unable to attach a convincing bookmark  :(

Shannow

Absolutely fantastic, has such great 40K universe character about it aka 'useful but overly macabre'  :P
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Molotov

Very nice. It's cool to see the illustration rendered into reality.
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

Heroka Vendile

Good stuff, love me some servo-skulls.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy