Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

what ive been up to PIC HEAVY!

Started by mauler19, January 27, 2011, 10:18:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mauler19

well heres my recent completed projects for your veiwing pleasure, C&C welcome:

assassin:

vindicare:

Inquisitor:

Mordian:

Barrage Junkie:

Knight:

bounty hunter

Cawdor ganger

Rogue trader

Guardsmen:

the count:

rogue trader 2

dreg

mutant

GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!

Flinty

Very nice - the Assassin and 1st Rouge traders are real stand-outs for me; and glad to see the new Eolith Dracula making an apperance.

I see you have a *cough* Moridan, that mini is really starting to appeal to me now...
Neanderthal and Proud!

precinctomega

Weird.  You wait for ten years and then two arcoflagellant/assassin conversions come along in one week.

I love that assassin and pretty much everything else here.  The only piece I don't really like is the Vindicare, but that's more to do with the model, I think - although, having said that, the paint scheme is a little odd, too.

R.

Hadriel Caine

I love the assassin; it looks very 40k, in a good way. Very odd, slightly baroque and distinctly murderous.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Heroka Vendile

Great range of stuff, I especially like the assassin and the bounty hunter - and I'd agree that the vindicare looks a little odd with his bright blue cloak.
The assassin really does look like there should be a drawing of him somewhere in John Blanches Inquisitor Sketchbook, really captures the grimdark well.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Adlan

Quote from: precinctomega on January 27, 2011, 10:57:07 AM
Weird.  You wait for ten years and then two arcoflagellant/assassin conversions come along in one week.

Same happened with me and dave. Two Conversions of SgtStones legs, and Eisenhorns torso, come up with independantly, posted within days of each other.

I really like the count. And the inquisitor with the hammer.

With the count, how'd you do the hand swap?

Myriad

I quite like the vindicare, but it would be a bit visible in those colours.  Great characterful selection - I liked the rogue trader with the ogre sword (I think?), which just has a nicely unbalanced look to it in my eyes.

Nice set of guardsmen / cultists too.

I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

DapperAnarchist

I really like that assassin... really need to get my act together on my one... ah well.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

ismeno

Nice! A whole bunch of  really cool minis. My fav must be the Inquisitor with big hammer and even bigger collar-awesome!

kierkegaard

A fine collection, but those all white eyes are creeping me out.

My favourite is the bounty hunter - a small change makes a huge difference in that case. I also like the Assassin with the halberd and implant weapon (BTW, what is that?)

Quote from: Flinty on January 27, 2011, 10:37:32 AM
Rouge traders
:P

mattausten86

I see you have a *cough* Moridan, that mini is really starting to appeal to me now...

ive just ordered one today,although to get it in that pose,did it take a lot of work???

you've got some very nice stuff!!!

cheers
matt

mauler19

thanks for the nice C&C's guys, anyways the mordian was a fantastic model which took hardly anytime at all to convert, basically a new hand (holding trigger) and sone GS. as for the vindicare the paintjob is not that great and i think i need to change it :D, Kierkegaard, the impland weaponry is the end of a melta gun and gruss's drill thingy, and for some reason i hate having eyes not done but my hand isnt steady enough for pupils :D!
GHET TOH DAH CHOPPAH!

Ferran