Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Past and Present Projects

Started by Hiddekel, August 21, 2009, 09:27:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hiddekel

Previously posted as Schuyler

Schuyler

Kiryak

Patience

I've yet to get a snap of his retooled shield

Some larger Images can be found here

http://hiddekel.blogspot.com/

Kaled

Good to see you back.  I think we're all looking forwards to seeing progress on these models as they're easily the best sculpted ones the 'Clave has seen. :)
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Myriad

Love the cloaked guy.  Very creepy.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

Darios

stunning simply stunning. i'd wish i could do that too with GS but i'm nowhere near that... not in a hundred thousand years...
btw. is it coincidence or a concept of the characters that they have a simian look to them...?

Ancelyn

Ah, the master returns. I have to concur with Dave, the best sculptor on the 'Clave (well along with Steveb, but he does it for a living ;D). Great models. I love the shield and the Judge Dredd-eque pistol. Schuyler stands out, but only because he is completed and painted. Progress soon, please :-*.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

William Blake

Hiddekel

Thank you for the positive comments :) there's no intentional Simian theme, though I can definitely see what you mean!
I'm more concerned that Schuyler looks like a grim father christmas, it's ok though I de-emphasized it by choosing a red and green colour scheme, and adding snow...

Gourdo

Dear 'Clavers, please continue to pester Hiddekel to finish these projects. I have tried, but my words are like acid off a duck's back....

TheNephew

Is there anywhere we can get giant detail shots, specifically of Schuyler?
I'm pretty sure there were bigger snaps on the middle-old Conclave, and I'd really like to get a look at the sculpting detail.
E-mail is fine too, if it's not too much of a hassle.
Also, pester pester pester.

psycho

ok so 1st of all love the minis man theyre awesome
2ndly what is the base model for the dude with the shield and judge dredd pistol? and what bits is he made up from?
wouldnt mind half inching a few ideas from him lol
keep up the good work
kerby

phil1103

Quote from: psycho on August 23, 2009, 07:46:28 PM
2ndly what is the base model for the dude with the shield and judge dredd pistol? and what bits is he made up from?
wouldnt mind half inching a few ideas from him lol

it looks like Slicks head on Covenants body, with Eisenhorns Legs. That pistol turns up in a few places, so I'm not sure on the origin.. same goes for the shield.

Very inspiring stuff, i'm working on Slicks head in a new light now, so my thanks for that.

Phil

Gourdo

I've got a shot of the "original". Tau "shield", custom pistol.

greenstuff_gav

much prefer that sheild  ;D
is that not one of Slick's pistols too?

a stunning example that sometimes just getting stock components can make a fantastic miniature; you don't have to greenstuff everything (although your sculpting skills are jaw-droppingly good!)

glad to have you back!
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Gourdo

Sorry, I meant the current pistol was custom (although based on an existing piece...)