Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Space Frogs sitting on a lily pad - what to do?

Started by axiom, February 01, 2011, 02:30:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Stormgrad

ahh right well i thought of this thread when i saw it and thought id drop a linky in here to maybe to help the OP but likely his already seen it as have alot of people i think

axiom

Quote from: Stormgrad on February 07, 2011, 03:46:27 PM
ahh right well i thought of this thread when i saw it and thought id drop a linky in here to maybe to help the OP but likely his already seen it as have alot of people i think

Nope, I hadn't seen it and google wasn't turning it up for me - very helpful to see what other people have done. I'm currently looking at some plastic flying saucer models to stand-in as a communal dais...the down side is that I have identified a choice of two - one is 9" and will be far too big, the other is 3 3/4" and will be a touch too small!

Stormgrad

you could scratch build one i meen all your talking about really is a large disk with some gubbings, it shouldnt be hard to do all you need is something round maybe tto get you started and lets be honest there are plenty of jars pots and sauces with round lids you could use as a base

axiom

Mmmm...I do have a CD spindle which could work... :)

Stormgrad

there you go if you could maybe find some engine parts from a land speeder and place them on the underneath? as some kind of thruster just throwing suggestions out

Heroka Vendile

I'd have thought a 3 and 3/4" diameter disc would be plenty big enough for the three of them sat back-to-back(-to-back)?
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy