Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Zirone's road to the IGT: Bringing the Tau'va

Started by Zirone, February 01, 2011, 03:04:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarcoSkoll

Yeah - if only for the benefit of future players.

While they're more likely to overlook something so "obviously" GW as a Tau, the consequences if they do get suspicious could be much bigger. Pieces of paper with scary words like "infringement", "desist", "intellectual property" and "cease" written on them, then no more Alien Commanders for anyone.

In simple terms: You should be okay to use it, but don't draw any unnecessary attention to it.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Zirone

@greenstuff_gav: The shoulder pad was from a spare Forgeworld Shas'o R'myr, the other one i have is going on the 'silent hunter'.

@Kaled & Marco: Very good points made, I'm not exactly going to wave it around in the staff's faces and respect that if they say I can't use it then it'll go back in the carry case (in fact I may make a 'backup' using a battlesuit just in case).

Papah

Quote from: MarcoSkoll on February 02, 2011, 11:21:18 AM
Yeah - if only for the benefit of future players.

While they're more likely to overlook something so "obviously" GW as a Tau, the consequences if they do get suspicious could be much bigger. Pieces of paper with scary words like "infringement", "desist", "intellectual property" and "cease" written on them, then no more Alien Commanders for anyone.

In simple terms: You should be okay to use it, but don't draw any unnecessary attention to it.

X2  ;)

precinctomega

LOL at the opinion of the sculptor!

R.

BTW, Papah, I should be sending you an order shortly.