Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hello again from an old newbie

Started by Aurelius 12, February 16, 2011, 12:04:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurelius 12

Well I believe 'tis the custom in these parts to post up an introduction. Or I guess in my case a re-introduction.

I haven't played Inquisitor in a couple of years, having moved more to more traditional rpgs and regressed back to 40K (It was the Valkyries, I just couldn't help myself!). I saw the advert for the IGT and for the first time in my gaming life discovered that I could actually attend this one. So I painted up a new motley crew, dusted off the rulebook and discovered that I needed to sign up on the new(er) Conclave.

I'm notoriously fickle in my gaming habits, so it wouldn't surprise me if I go wondering off again, although hopefully the upcoming tournament will keep my interest at least until the end of March!

In the old days I helped write up some rules on vehicles, and martial arts/close combat stuff, some of which is probably still floating around on the internet, I still do a little games development/playtesting mostly in the realm of board games, and a lot of GMing, but sadly real life (well, a PhD on why we should be nice to killer robots, and a job as a learning officer at Norwich Castle*) keeps getting in the way!

Anyway, nice to meet you all both old and new. I hope we have a lot of fun together!

* A place you should definitely all visit!
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

Necris

Welcome Back

Good to see you back old bean

looking forward to seeing your motley crew, are you going to post up some picts for do we have to wait for the IGT?
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Ancelyn

To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

William Blake

Aurelius 12

Thanks! It's good to be back!

I might post up some of the things I'm working on, but more as a teaser than anything too revealing! Stay tuned for more...

Edit: True to my word, IGT stuff can be found here.
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.