Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Lady Eleanor's Free Company, IGT thread, pic heavy

Started by Aurelius 12, February 16, 2011, 07:17:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aurelius 12

Greetings all,

I thought I'd put together a little something about my characters in the upcoming IGT. I don't really want to post character profiles as such but I thought I'd give you a little teaser of what I've been up to, for my scenario as well as my characters.

I've also started putting up character backstories (of course bear in mind that everything you have been told is a lie), and you can find the relevant thread here.

Feel free to use this thread for comments about the models and that background thread.

The group I'm bringing is three characters strong; Lady Eleanor Veit (Mistress of the Free Company, Commander of the Fallen Sun, rightful ruler of Harakis), Sergeant-at-arms Garrick Onasis, and The Instrument of Her Will.

Few images of the trio have been released, but please make of them what you will (I love speculation me!)

So without further ado,
Lady Eleanor;

Garrick Onasis;

The Instrument;

As always, comments, criticisms, speculation are all more than welcome.

Oh and as an added treat, here are some teaser pics of the latest machines rolling off the construction line at Aurelia Foundries...

And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

axiom

Looks interesting - especially Garrick. I'd love to see pics of the whole figures!

Necris

I Must say I like the use of Garrick head, thats the Enforcer Barbs head upside down if I'm not mistaken

It's looking like I may need some heavier guns in my warband if I'm likely to come us against a psychic plasma wielding lady and her robo sergeant at arms
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

psycho

Tis indeed barbs head upside down....
God i wish i could make it to the IGT but flights cost too much at the moment....im loving the idea of teaser shots mate but hurry the hell up and post more pics so we can see them all hahahaha

kerby

kierkegaard

I hate teaser shots.

I look forward to seeing proper photos (presumably after the IGT) though.

That is all.

Aurelius 12

Quote from: Necris on February 16, 2011, 09:23:55 PM
It's looking like I may need some heavier guns in my warband if I'm likely to come us against a psychic plasma wielding lady and her robo sergeant at arms

She's not psychic per se, though its incredible what technology can do to a mind. That said, it's something I envisage as a campaign effect (what with days of torture and brainwashing) rather than an in game effect.

As for firepower, Garrick is probably the one to watch out for. The Lady has some nasty stuff up close, but then she is in command of two battalions of infantry, with a history of getting stuck in! I'm also intrigued as to how The Instrument will play out.

More pics and background to follow.
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

Heroka Vendile

So Garrik is an upturned enforcer helm and what looks to be a Kal Jerico body. Funnily enough I've been planning to do a model exactly the same for yonks, but have never really hunted down a closed helmet for a reasonable price on ebay, or really asked anyone about trading - just not a model at the top of my priority list.

I like the yellow on him, but he does look like an armour plated wasp at the moment  ;)
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

precinctomega

Is it just me, or does Garrick look like he's about to transform into a Pontiac Chevrolet?

R.

Ynek

The vehicle/machine at the end certainly has me intrigued...
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

psycho

Sorry to dissapoint you PO but its a Chevrolet Camaro...late 60s (as in 69) to mid 70s...

Sorry but with Yank Cars you'll never get me pal ;)

kerby

Aurelius 12

Yeah, unsurprisingly he's already earned the nickname bumblebee! 

precinctomega

I knew that.

Of course, in my heart, Bumblebee is and always will be a VW and I don't care what anyone else says.

R.

Aurelius 12

Well, I've posted up some more background, and its time for a few more teaser pics...

The Lady

The Instrument

Garrick Onasis

And the mysterious blue machine...

As always, comments and criticisms are much appreciated. The characters have had a fair bit of clean up done to them since these pictures, and the vehicle is coming along nicely. With regards to background, if anyone has anything they'd like to say in character as it were, I'm sure Kallith won''t mind!

RobSkib

I can't give criticism on models that don't exist :P

Stop teasing us like this! Either release the full pictures or return to that special circle of hell reserved for people who release teaser shots :(
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Aurelius 12

Quote from: RobSkib link=topic=1293.msg17060#msg17060Return to that special circle of hell reserved for people who release teaser shots :(

And talk at the theatre no less...

I'll be putting some more pictures of the vehicles and other scenario related gubbinz. But that's your lot for the characters. At least until after the IGT!

I'm also planning on adding much more background over the coming month.