Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Blasphemy most foul

Started by N01H3r3, February 25, 2011, 11:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

N01H3r3

Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.

Heroka Vendile

ooo... should be an interesting read
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Easy E

That seems like it could be pretty interesting. 

I wonder how it will stack up with RoC and Liber Chaotica? 
^Cheapskate^

N01H3r3

Quote from: Easy E on March 03, 2011, 05:40:26 PM
That seems like it could be pretty interesting. 

I wonder how it will stack up with RoC and Liber Chaotica? 
Well, with RoC, the 40k elements were an afterthought added by Bryan Ansell, and with the Liber Chaotica, the material is presented from the perspective of an increasingly-insane scholar in the Warhammer World... so neither, I feel, are directly comparable (though they're both obviously part of the vast mass of inspirational material).

Personally, I think it stacks up pretty well, but that might just be because I was involved in writing it.
Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.

Heroka Vendile

Quote from: N01H3r3 on March 03, 2011, 07:47:55 PMwith the Liber Chaotica, the material is presented from the perspective of an increasingly-insane scholar in the Warhammer World...
I've always liked how that was done, with the "author" commenting on the insane worlds shown to him in dreams that couldn't be, except as some alternate reality.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Easy E

I for one, am interested in reading it. 
^Cheapskate^