Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Suggestions requested.

Started by Ramnok, October 19, 2011, 12:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramnok

I am looking for another eldar female to round out my Eldar Warband. I was thinking of using..

Her... does she look good enough for one, what conversions would I need to make in order to satisfy the Eldar look..

I do enjoy conversions so this would be a great challenge...

Heroka Vendile

An interesting choice, not a model I remember seeing before.
by the looks of it the banner on the polearm is fairly well wrapped around the right arm and body, so removal of that would be major work and probably isn't worth it. Really the only significant change I would make would be to change the left hand to have some variety of dark eldar pistol, be is splinter, fusion or blast. Or perhaps a more exotic one such as a liquifier, shattershard or stinger.
Personally I'd swap the top of the polearm for something more wicked-looking, as is the DE style.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Ramnok

I like where you're going with it, will have to look up the model's parts before I decide, she's the right scale so here's hopin...

axiom

I think the best thing you could do here would be to resculpt the fantasy style armour plates for something much more Eldar in style. In most cases this could be done by removing the edges, or putting on new layers of armour. Use a Howling Banshee for reference - it shouldn't be too complicated.

Oh, and loads more gems!

I've used some of the Dire Avenger extras on my figures to get hold of some of the grenades, cannisters, runes and gems - a liberal sprinkling would help reinforce the look.

Any chance of seeing the rest of the warband?

Quickdraw McGraw

If it's dark eldar your going with... add lots of spikes, blades and barbs to the armor.  Also add stitch lines to the banner so it looks like human/alien skin sewn together.
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

Adlan

Instant Eldar effect is a more peaked helmet, Conehead like.

Ramnok

that's what I was thinking too.. conehead helm but what aspect? warlock? what would it be... hmmm...guardian?