Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Dreadknight

Started by precinctomega, March 09, 2011, 11:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

precinctomega

This is dying to be converted to be an exo-suit for a 54mm character!

R.

Stormgrad

i see lots of use for this i love that hammer and the weapons could be perfect the arms could be perfect bionics

Heroka Vendile

The grey knight range is outstanding in how much they've crammed onto every frame - the Terminator set looks amazing for weapons and decorations for INQ use.

And as for the Dreadknight, I couldn't help but let out and expletive when I saw it. It's just beging to be used for all sorts of different things in INQ, from Praetorian servitor to, as Robey suggests, an exo-suit. And many other uses the creative minds of the'clave will no doubt think up!
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Necris

I want to use the mighty sword of doom for a heavily armoured character ala Hector Hex
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Aurelius 12

Come next payday Inquisitor Kallith is going to be very very happy!
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

Adlan

It's not big enough for the bais of a 54mm Sentinal is it?

Necris

No but an Iron Man....yes

kierkegaard

SWEET MERCIFUL CRAP!  :o

That thing looks incredible.

judge-minos

The model has great potential but If I was a 40 k player I would be put off by the look of the marine, It seems like a baby in one of those front baby carrier

If I had designed it I would have showed only the face or maybe the shoulders from a slit on the chest, like this looks ridiculous

Heroka Vendile

I just twigged what this is perfect for - Space Marine bionic limbs and hand weapons.  8)
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Charax

(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

precinctomega

Now Judge Minos has mentioned it, all I can see is a space marine in a BabyBjorn.

R.

Necris

these are huge

towering over a daemon prince

karandras_sh

The first thing that sprang to my mind after seeing this, is some sort of tau battlesuit  :-[
All Lies Lead to the Truth

Inquisitor Octavian Lars

I actually play tau and i don't think it is the right style for a battlesuit (too many exposed areas, too much armour) especially the man on the front. as far as i renember,tau didn't wear terminator armour
Velterax III
All my wargaming under one address
http://velterax3chronicles.blogspot.com/

http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=1566.0
Insertion Zone. Also on the Velterax III Chronicles.

Always looking for comments