Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hello. I've changed my name... But it's still me

Started by Hadriel Caine, March 21, 2011, 09:59:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hadriel Caine

Greetings fellow 'Clavers.

I reached the decision this week to remove my RL name from as much of google's search results as possible. This is largely to do with starting out in the professional world of theatre and film where I would rather that the top two pages of google results for me were not linked to wargaming forums :)

To that end I have adopted the moniker that I have been using on Warseer and Tom's Boring Mordheim Forum.

Its also the name of an old INQ marine character of mine. But then you knew that.

Thanks to Gav for sorting stuff out for me and hello again to the forum. I've got some updates coming up soon, I promise.

cheers

Adam
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

MarcoSkoll

Can't say I blame you - I seldom use my real name on forums. Mind you, it's nearly impossible to find me on Google via my real name anyway.
Not because it's horribly common, but because it's shared with a film director, so it's very hard to get past all that chaff.

Still, your change might take a few months to filter through. Google doesn't sweep the deeper parts of the site that often. (I'm fairly sure I've seen Google Caches of the site that are 2 or more months out of date)
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Stormgrad

when i typed my name into google i found a website that was a funeral directors