Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

54mm Future Marine from Andrea

Started by precinctomega, March 24, 2011, 10:54:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

precinctomega

You'll have to check out this thread at the WAMP Forum to see it, though, as I can't find any hotlinkable images:

http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showthread.php?6645-Andrea-to-do-Marines!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want one!  Hell, I want three!!

R.

MarcoSkoll

Slightly problematic. I needed to register to see those.

However, I did later find this post with Photobucket hosted images, which might be more useful for those who are more reticent to have accounts everywhere: http://www.wamp-forum.com/VB4/showthread.php?6645-Andrea-to-do-Marines&p=125041&viewfull=1#post125041

Rather nice. Sort of half 40k, half Gears of War.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Flinty

Humm... stirkes me as a wee bit chaotic. Nice model, I might have to change my mind on a Marine PC after all.
Neanderthal and Proud!

Heroka Vendile

Blimey. It's like 40k as done by gears of war/starcraft. Those pouches annoy me though as they'd be completely unusable both from their size and position on the model. Also why is the pinkie so drastically smaller than the other fingers?
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Ynek

Quote from: Heroka Vendile on March 24, 2011, 01:39:38 PM
Also why is the pinkie so drastically smaller than the other fingers?

He needs a diddly small finger to open those teeny wee pouches. :P
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

Charax

oooh, nice. Wish we had a release date and price.

seems like that'd be the perfect model to test my airbrushing on
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Molotov

It is indeed a very, very nice figure.
INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

Bloodpact

I might have found the base for my Lucius Worna!
Repent! For tomorrow you burn!

Hadriel Caine

Well. I'm buying one. Just putting that out there.
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

dirkthe1

Dependant upon size, that could make a really nice Orrus Spyer- add a set of pan pipes to the back of the gloves, bit of augmentation to the head. I seem to remember they were ment to be slightly smally then a skavvy scaly.

Nice model though.

MarcoSkoll

€45, not including VAT or shipping: http://www.andrea-miniatures.com/market/AspsProductos/Detalle.asp?IdProductoDetalle=1564
About 80mm tall.

A wee bit out of my typical "per model" price range (which isn't too surprising, as the parts and putty for one of my typical models sets me back less than £2), but for those of you with less stingy budgets, very nice.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

kierkegaard

What I like about the link that Marco provided is the 'Dark Nova' logo in the top right corner of the model page, suggesting that Andrea plan to make a line of science fiction models like their fantasy 'Warlord Saga' range.