Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

IGT Article

Started by Aurelius 12, March 26, 2011, 08:14:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Myriad

I did write my scenario up and thought I'd e-mailed it.  Let me know if you haven't got it.
I had better point out, that some of the clubs I represent are of a military bent.

You know what you are?  A plywood shark!

greenstuff_gav

while i posted My Scenario i'm trying to tweak it to make it more playable (and failing  :-\ ) feel free to use it as padding or "how good intentions go wrong" :lol:
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination

Aurelius 12

So far I've had one submission, which is indeed Myriad's. I thought I'd sent you a reply, but it seems not, so apologies for that.

I was hoping your post might shame a few more people into responding but sadly not!

Any more takers?
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

Shannow

I will be writing mine up, but I don't especially have a lot of time at the moment, with my exams coming up, would be near end of May I think before done, would that be far too late?
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.