Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Index of DH books

Started by Kaled, April 01, 2011, 10:28:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

Does anyone know of an index of which skills, equipment etc are in which book?
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Stormgrad

Kaled if you give me 48 hours i can have one written up and emailed to you, if there isnt one elsewhere on the internet (i also do not posess Deamon Hunter - the only book i dont possess)

Kaled

I'd be surprised if there isn't one anywhere. Given that there are now quite a lot of books in the series, it would be very useful.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Stormgrad

yeah, well im making most of my internets while im at the library but tonight when im at home and i lack internets ill watch caprica and start working on the list for you shouldnt take too long as most skills/abilities are indexed in the individual books so all it will take is a few hours looking at the index's of the different books and typing it up.

I may make a effort and include the RT and DW books i have aswell but that will be a later thing i feel

Molotov

INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

Stormgrad

if it is on there im annoyed ive already done the talents from the core book/Blood of Martyrs/ Inquisitors Handbook/Disciples of Dark Gods and i was part way through the Radicals handbook