Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

What-ho! What-ho! What-ho!

Started by Sketch, June 03, 2011, 10:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sketch

Eh, hi.  :)

I'm Sketch and I'm new around here. I'm more or less brand new to the game of Inquisitor and the 40k universe in general although I'm happy to say I've already cultivated a healthy love of both. I've been playing Warhammer and some LOTR for nearly a decade now though so I'm certainly not a complete stranger to the concept of throwing dice about and attaching inordinate significance to the outcome.  ;)

Like I say I've been playing Inq for not very long but I'd same I'm competently familiar with the rules at this stage. (Of all the things I could have an eidetic memory for it has to be gaming rulebooks.  :-\  ;) ) I've played a scenario with my merry little band which was epic fun! It was in fact so much epic fun that I went and wrote up my own scenario which was also a great success and gave me the chance to indulge in that icredible power-high that being a GM gives you.  ;) "And just when you think you're in the clear... Another Chaos Space Marine pops out!" (There were in fact no Chaos Space Marines.  ;) By all accounts I was a very considerate, balanced and even generous GM.) I'll hopefully be diving into a campaign this weekend too.  :)

My warband is currently in its second draft. I'm just throwing in a few minor adjustments based on how the scenario played out and after reading the character development guides on this forum which I think are excellent and make a lot of sense. Like I say however, I'm relatively new to this 40k lark so I'll probably need some help with them. I'm just finishing off the first character (Inquisitor Leisen) as we speak and will hopefully get him posted up this evening.  :)

Looking forward to talking Inquisitor with you all,  ;D
Sketch

RobSkib

BIG YELLOW WELCOME!

Dammit.. I meant..

Welcome to the Conclave!

We hope you enjoy your stay :)

Make sure to write up any characters you have and post them up in the Rules forum for our perusal, and any pictures you might have of your warband, scenery or gaming area! We're always pleased to welcome new acolytes to the fold.
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

Stormgrad

Hello and welcome to the Conclave

just in case you've missed it we have an event coming up on the 2nd of July so if you and your warband could make it to warhammer world for then you would be more than welcome, the recent spring conclave was my first time playing inquisitor and first time meeting everyone from the forums here and i have to say they will make you feel very welcome and help in every way they can