Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Eolith Vampire Huntress

Started by steveb, August 26, 2009, 09:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveb

Hi guys

Sorry I wasn't able to show any previews but here's the finished article. This one is Lady Grigoryan: Vampire Huntress. Might have some possibilities for you.

She's 52mm to the top of the head (she's supposed to be quite petite) and she's three pieces. Base, body and sword scabard (with hand attached. join at wrist).

Up for preorder now and shipping in around a week.

Charax

*wince* I really wish I hadn't already spent £90 on models this month...

also, nice job - I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates the wrist-join - she willlook so very lovely alongside the rest of my True54 ladies...
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

precinctomega

Now that is a MUST-BUY model.  Especially with the separate right hand and posture of the left that positively screams for a cool weapon swap.

My only minor quibble is the pose*.  I preferred the stronger pose of Selene.  But that doesn't put me off buying it.

*Am I imagining it, or have you use the same armature for this as you used on the elfen archer?

R.

Charax

there are definite similarities in pose and proportion

Of course, this one doesn't have a sodding great big bow fused to her leg
(No longer} The guy with his name at the bottom of the page

Hadriel Caine

SOLD.

lovely job Steve. not exactly as I'd imagined it but beautiful nonetheless.

Adam
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Heroka Vendile

Another excellent addition to your range Mr Buddle, another one for the "to buy" list.

It's just a shame (for you) that I've managed to curtail my impulse buying in recent months (a relief for my wallet).
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Ancelyn

I really like this model, it has lots of conversion potential.
To see a world in a grain of sand,
And a Heaven in a wild flower,
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand,
And eternity in an hour.

William Blake

Adlan

I can see the conversion already. I really like this model.

LazarusKing

1337inquisitor

A great model. the sword though striking looks like the swords that comes with the 40k khorne berserkers
No honey, the true moral of the story is never put down your weapon.

Homer Simpson

steveb

Glad she's well liked. Oh, and she doesn't use the same armature as Shae the archer. They have similar poses but were both worked up from wire. The new fig was actually sculpted from photographic reference and I didn't even notice the pose similarity until quiet a long way down the line.

Hiddekel

She's very graceful and feminine :)

RobSkib

She is a lot more slight than I thought she'd be - I was expecting a floppy hat, a big jacket and a wooden stake, but I think I misunderstood 'Vampire huntress'. Is she a vampire that hunts, or someone who hunts vampires? Either way, I'll scrape some pennies together to finally afford Dracula, and this fine little lady will probably end up being bundled into the order as well to save on postage. Good job steve!
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

steveb

She hunts vampires. Not all vampire hunters wear big coats and large floppy hats. And she has a stake attached to her sword scabbard for the final blow :)

Darios

well i think she's a little bit "van helsing" insired, isn't she?
like her much... and by now a order seems not so far away... actually i would have oprdered her already if not for some ebayauctions and the new GW Space hulk *sight* so much stuff and so few money to spend on it all...