Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Raiding the toy box - I need help with DM article

Started by Heroka Vendile, April 09, 2011, 07:58:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

I ummed-and-awed about where to put this, but I figured the P&M was probably the better option overall.

On a whim last week I started writing an article for DM. I've already written the majority of it, talking about "stealing" what are ostensibly children's toys for all sorts of different Inquisitor uses.

However I am in need of some help in the form of pretty pictures. Specifically what I am after are any photos people have of any type of traditional toy being utilised in Inquisitor games, converted, broken apart, painted or untouched. The idea is to either scatter these throughout the article along with my own photos and/or to have a small gallery of in-situe examples as a final page.

The toys can be anything from Fischer-Price to Lego to Hornby, it doesn't matter as the article talks about the length and breadth of resources out there for the creative thinker. Even if all you have is a work-in progress conversion of something from the pound store or even just an old toy you have future plans for, take a photo (perhaps with an INQ model for scale, unless otherwise obvious)

If you have/take any photos at all please email them to me at euan_forrest@msn.com with:

• your real name (so I can credit you)
  • what the toy was and what range/company/similar it originally comes from (if you know)
  • and what it is now(/will be) used for in INQ games.

Cheers,
Euan
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Hadriel Caine

I wrote an article about using lego as terrain a while back. People seemed to really like it. Think it was lost in the death of one of the versions of the conclave...
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'