Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Easter gaming in the north-west?

Started by Kaled, April 11, 2011, 09:59:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaled

Morning all,

Watching you lot play at the IGT, plus the fact that I've finished a few new models, means I'm in the mood for a game or two myself. I'm still really busy at work so have little chance to play during the week, but with Easter rapidly approaching the long bank holiday weekend looks like it's be a good time to play.  So, does anyone fancy a game?

If there's just a few of us, and it's all people I know, then I'm happy to host the game at my place. I only have one 4x4' table but it'd be fine for 3-4 of us. Otherwise we can look at an alternative venue - I'm happy to take suggestions on that score.

- Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Necris

I'm up for it, I've requested that I work a Breakfast shift so could be in Preston for 5pm so long as she who is pregnant can be convinced to allow me to come out and play
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

Shannow

Sadly my time in the NW has been cut short due to interviews in the South, but I'd be keen for a North West meet in July if anyone is interested
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Cortez

I'd be interested in that.

If we need an alternative venue, I'm sure we should be able to use the Scout Hut in my village.

JoelMcKickass

I'd be game for it, i'm from Liverpool, and have a couple of OTC friends in Preston, so i could persuade them to get me into a piss-up afterwards to.

Kaled

How much to use the scout hut for a day? If there are a few of us something like that might be the best option. I can bring a board and some terrain - does anyone else have terrain we can use?

Cortez

Not sure, I'll have to check with the guy who deals with the bills.

I've got some scenery although I will have to paint it.

Cortez

What date are you thinking of Kaled?

I can do holy Saturday or Easter Monday, but not Good Friday or Easter Sunday. I can also do the weekend after which is also a bank holiday.

Kaled

I don't mind - at the moment I can do any of those. It depends what works for everyone else.

Kaled

The weekend is rapidly approaching... Any news on a venue or anyone else who fancies a game? We'll have to be quick if we're going to sort something out...

JoelMcKickass

I can do the "Wedding" weekend, though my state of sobriety/hangover is something that'd be pretty interesting.

Kaled

I could do the Monday at the start of May but now have plans for the rest of the wedding weekend. Or I'm free any day this weekend (except the Monday evening).

Cortez

The scout hut is going to be a bit steep at £5 an hour. I might be able to negotiate that down, but I think we'll want more people. If its just three or four we could use the attic at my parents house (where I'm currently living), however we won't be able to use it this weekend. Should be OK for the May bank holiday though.

JoelMcKickass

The monday'd be perfect, now i've just got to get my third guy finished.

Actually, that's not true, i've got to find him, THEN get him finished.

Kaled

Would your parents mind us using their attic? Pick a day and lets do a roll call of who can make it.