Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Great Trader: Shannow

Started by Backyardpatrol, April 18, 2011, 10:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backyardpatrol

All the way across the pond to the USA! Trade with confidence!
Cheers~!

Kaled

While it's good to hear your trade was successful, the Arcadian Smugglers Ring is the place for both advertising what bits you want/have and for feedback on people you have traded with.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Necris

You know Dave it's comments like this that make you the feared Mr Kaled of The Conclave

Only kidding though you're the least threatening person I know, especially when dressed as the Doctor....

If you had a sonic screwdriver then that would be a different matter
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

JoelMcKickass

To be fair, i think that anyone with a sonic screwdriver would be scary...

MarcoSkoll

I can imagine the Necrons taking over Warhammer World. All hope is lost - until Kaled strolls in, calm as you like. And in that moment, they once again know fear...
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

Was that scary? I probably should have put a 'please' and 'thank you' on there, but it was hardly a comment designed to strike fear into the hearts of heretics.

I do have a sonic screwdriver, I just didn't bring it  to WHW...

Shannow

I think its the face personally Dave  :P sometimes I do expect you to do a mission impossible and peel back your face to reveal the aged inquisitor kaled.....
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Backyardpatrol

My first crime is thought.
Shannow and I are members of the ring; it's a little too faceless for me.
Hold on a second there's someone at the door...

Aurelius 12

Quote from: Shannow on April 19, 2011, 12:22:19 PM
I think its the face personally Dave  :P sometimes I do expect you to do a mission impossible and peel back your face to reveal the aged inquisitor kaled.....

I have to confess that I was rather surprised when I saw you in the flesh! I'm not sure what I was expecting but it was definitely a lot older than what I got!

And now I realise how wrong that sounds...
And the Saint did weep when she saw how lost the people were. Seven tears fell upon Gomorrah. Seven tears to wash away their sin. A deluge of heavenly tears drowned their world in an ocean of forgiveness. The people cleansed in a sea of nuclear fire.

Kaled

It's funny how we tend to expect people to look like their avatars - I'm disappointed every time I meet Marco and he's just a person! ;)

Necris

I'm glad I don't have an Avatar then, people can just assume I'm an AI
This here is my very favourite gun...I call her rita.

The Order of the Iron Rose - Necris' Inq28 Plog

DapperAnarchist

... I do actually own a Dreamhelm, so I could wear that to a Conclave. Just need to re-attach the spine to the face. I also own a sonic screwdriver I built myself...
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

greenstuff_gav

okay people, as Kaled says, this is not the place and I'm not scared of him at all :)

+++accessing databank+++
+++rogue data identified+++
+++commencing spiritlock+++
+++lock engaged+++
+++praise the Omnissiah+++
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination