Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Servo arms; what can they do?

Started by Inzeen, June 12, 2011, 11:48:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inzeen

Hello all,

As you might have seen, this is my first post here.
I recently started up a new Inquisitor campaign, and, somehow, I can´t find any decent rules for the use of a machanicum grade Servo arm. I tried the search engine here, but after three pages of Servo Skull results, I decided to register and ask the question.

Can anyone show me rules for the uses of servo arms, or point me to where I can find them?
I tried reasoning from a 40k point of view, but giving an extra attack on a lower speed seems rediculous in Inq´s ruleset.

Thanks for reading,
  Inzeen

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Inzeen on June 12, 2011, 11:48:19 PMAs you might have seen, this is my first post here.
WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE!

Traditional yellow welcome out of the way, on to the subject matter:
There are some rules in Dark Magenta's Techpriests article.

Rather than just making them a weapon (although they can still be used as a weapon), it gives them a generous S value, meaning they actually do what they're meant to! Namely: pick up heavy things, move them, then put them down.

QuoteI tried reasoning from a 40k point of view, but giving an extra attack on a lower speed seems rediculous in Inq´s ruleset.
Good call. Most of the time, using 40k as a starting point for Inquisitor rules is a bad move.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Inzeen

You know, I actually looking into that article today, but didn´t see it :P

Thanks for the help and for the quick reply!