Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Gav's Updates

Started by greenstuff_gav, May 26, 2011, 09:53:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobSkib

Quote from: greenstuff_gav on July 25, 2011, 06:38:55 PMit's going to be a half dozen pistols

This! I probably speak for many people when I say how many bolt weapons we have lying around in our bits box, and the number of times we have used slick's revolver, jackson's laspistol and *that* stubber is bordering on the ridiculous. More interesting 'common' pistols please, and I'll put in an order for a half dozen packs ;)

The serf looks great though! To my untrained eye, the quality seems really good considering you cast it at home. Kudos!
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

wargame_insomniac

Catching up on old posts- loved the Dark Angel and that servitor was excellent.

Cheers

James

greenstuff_gav

i'll see what can be done on the pistol front; need to clear some projects off've the desk first  :lol:

Quote from: RobSkib on July 25, 2011, 08:02:30 PM
The serf looks great though! To my untrained eye, the quality seems really good considering you cast it at home.
and is considerably cheaper; if i have less'n 15 orders i'm pretty sure i can get away with charging less'n a tenner (with UK postage!) but can only produce one per day; that pistol needs extra curing time :(

i'll get some more angled pics as i'm not overly happy with a couple of the mould lines :P
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination