Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Officio Assassinorum enhancements

Started by Swarbie, August 30, 2009, 01:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swarbie

Vanus could end up mind-wiped with all their relatives and friends dead by their own hand as their programming goes out of control?
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

DapperAnarchist

Assuming that the "they get rid of you and everyone who could confirm you ever existed" suggestion is real - which, though kinda cool, doesn't quite fit with the stated methods of the Assassins. They are commonly known to exist, and they're exploits are held up as examples of what happens to you if you cross the Imperium - or thats what I got from the Codex...
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

N01H3r3

Quote from: DapperAnarchist on September 05, 2009, 11:52:01 PM
Assuming that the "they get rid of you and everyone who could confirm you ever existed" suggestion is real - which, though kinda cool, doesn't quite fit with the stated methods of the Assassins. They are commonly known to exist, and they're exploits are held up as examples of what happens to you if you cross the Imperium - or thats what I got from the Codex...
My inclination is less "commonly known to exist" and more "rumours of such beings are commonplace" - actual knowledge should, as with so many things in the Imperium, remain elusive, giving way to superstition and fearful speculation.
Contributing Writer for many Warhammer 40,000 Roleplay books, including Black Crusade

Professional Games Designer.