Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

A Blast from the Past: Dionzi Through the Ages & Current WIPs

Started by Inquisitor Dionzi, October 28, 2012, 06:07:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Dionzi

Heya!

Once he's properly posed, etc., he'll be the same height to the eye as Artemis. So yeah, about 62-64mm. He's gonna be cast into an extremely limited edition (less than 15), but I'm leaving enough space at the joints to allow for some repositioning without compromising the miniature, which is why he looks so much larger and out of proportion than he should - and bear in mind I'm not a professional photographer :P  The most recent pics were taken with an ASUS Transformer Pad T300F with Jellybean 4.2.

I'll be making a more generic version soon :)
SKYFALL MINIATURES

Lord Varrys

Great!

With some basic part you can build many diferent figures. I think the pictures are enough good. I also had a normal camera.
Ho, ho, ho. Spiders are comming!
http://www.varysmodel.moonfruit.com

Inquisitor Dionzi

Absolutely: one of the biggest issues I've got right now is the creation of 54mm scale dummies. Dionzi is sculpted in what I call "Dio-scale" ("Dio" being Italian for "god," though I didn't know that when I created the character!), and I've got a male dummy more or less finished (minus the head, feet, and arm fine details).  I think I'll be including Dionzi's accessories (weapons, scabbards, books, purity seals, etc.) through SkyFall's product line, but the character himself is going into an exceptionally limited run :) So his bitz won't be reproduced for anyone to use...
SKYFALL MINIATURES