Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Inquisitor Cade's questionable retrospective, of questionable quality and length

Started by Inquisitor Cade, August 30, 2009, 05:14:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Cade

Let see if I can get inserting images right.

First up is Inquisitor Rangovack, scourge of the daemon.

front

back

Pious Philemon

front

back

They can be found at http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=76.0

Lord Ruthe

front

back

Sammuael Von Caleb

front

back

Triston Anthony

front

back

They can be found at http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=153.0

Elucidator Cade

front

back

He can be found at http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=97.0

Miscellaneous thug/guardsman/muscle/bounty hunter

front

back

Gun servitor NX 4425

front

back

A few WIP's

Inquisitor Lord Umbrae

and his gun

Can be found at http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=279.msg3192#msg3192

Abiter/gunslinger

and his gun

Cultist

Mysterious Inquisitor

Techno assassin

Soldier/thug with a big gun

and his gun
*Insert token witticism*

Ynek

Ah, don't you just love how the latest version of Microsoft I.E. enjoys skipping certain pictures? I know Kaled had some problems with it in another thread, but now I think I know what he meant.

Anyway, I really like the last guy here. The nutter with the massive lasweapon. The mixture of parts used to make the weapon and it's corresponding powerpack is actually quite impressive, but what in the name of the emperor do you count it as? A lascannon?
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

Van Helser

Cade looks like the pick of the bunch here.  A nice, simple conversion with a real authoritarian look.

Any chance we could get a picture of the front of the cultist?  I'd like to see what his big gun looks like.

Inquisitor Cade

I'm thinking of saying that inside the massive barrel of the lasgun there are three smaller rotary barrels and using is as a support weapon with full(15) or the like.

This is the only other photo of the cultist I have, I'll see about taking another. You can see his gun a bit better, but you get a good veiw of his electro flail.
*Insert token witticism*

Alyster Wick

Nice looking collection.  Your namesake looks fantastic (simple, yet effective), and I love your take on the cultist.  Interested to hear the background on him as he looks much more clean cut than most of the nut jobs we see with the label "cultist."

I'm hard pressed to pick a favorite, but I think I'll go with the Mysterious Inquisitor.  He just looks so...mysterious?

Inquisitor Cade

Thanks very much everyone.

The cultist (Delamore) is a member of Inquisitor Umbraes retinue, so when I get around to writing up his background he will come too.

The Mysterious Inquisitor was an Ebay win who looked almost exactly like that upon delivery. I tidyed him up a bit and effected a hand swap, but couldn't bring myself to destroy the pose, even though I bought the lots to harvest their parts.
*Insert token witticism*

psycho

how did you make your namesake mate?
the body and arms im interested in?
and wat legs lol?
although i think i see major jaxons arms
kerby

Herald

It looks to me like Eisenhorn's body with Jaxon's arms and legs with gs to extend Jaxon's skirt thing.
I think he and Von Caleb are my favourites here. I especially like the dynamic pose achieved with Eisenhorn's arms on the judge's body. I'm interested were those peices easy to fit together? I've always thought Eisenhorn was rather bulky and the judge more on the small side
"A man who joins the Inquisition a radical has no faith, a man who leaves it a puritan has no sense".

Heroka Vendile

Quote from: Inquisitor Cade on August 30, 2009, 05:14:18 PM
Sammuael Von Caleb

front

back

Have to say I don't recall ever seeing this combination before and it looks excellent - not to offend the good Mr Buddle, but I've always felt the original arms of the Judge didn't quite match the implied motion in the body.

You certainly have a good eye for a pose and which parts suit best  :)
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

Inquisitor Cade

Cade is indeed Jaksons arms with the pointing finger resculped and some greenstuff at the shoulders. The legs are Jaksons again up to the knees where they join the Bosun's tunic skirts. The body is obviously Eisenhorns.

Caleb was a happy accident. I was combining all my spare parts together to make enough models for a game that I convinced my flatmates to play and I stuck a pair of Eisenhorns arms onto my WIP who you can now see at the bottom with the autopistols and still awaiting a head for a . I loved the pose so when I found a judge based model on ebay I got it, transfered the arm and head and voila! It took a fair amount of greenstuffing to make them work, the shoulder of the right arm and the folds under the left are GS (painted blue tack on the original).
*Insert token witticism*