Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hail Brothers of The Conclave

Started by Tessio Niri, August 01, 2009, 09:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tessio Niri

To everyone on the new conclave I wish to say Hello.

Most may remember me as Maverick1985. I now go by the name of Tessio Niri. I hope that this conclave will be as good as the last, which I'm sure it will be. Hopefully posts will follow shortly, but now its for an early night as work calls at an ungodly time of the morning.

T.
"There is but one God and his name is the Omnissiah. How his hunger extinguishes that light of the stars." Magos Belion Tygrosa

MarcoSkoll

Greetings from me as well. May the God Emperor's blessing allow this version of the Conclave to avoid the luck of its predecessor.

Most may remember me as MarcoSkoll. I now go by ... actually, I still go by the same name. It confuses less people. ;)

I figure that with as many members as we already have, it shouldn't take too long to get the site moving again. And I dare say that if we can sort the registration issues (i.e. Real people in, Spambots out) and pick up more people to add to that list, the site should easily be able to surpass its former majesty.
But it is important to have the site moving quickly. People who don't understand the problems we've just had (i.e. that we're starting over) are likely to drift off if they see a forum that looks empty.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

RobSkib

So let's pump it full of posts and pictures then!
An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

MarcoSkoll

Well, I've got a couple things I've been holding back in the interests of just that. Little more polishing needed on some of them before they're ready to go, but they shouldn't be too long.
I was considering posting them on Warseer, but like I said, it's the Conclave that's going to need them.

There's one of them I might submit to Dark Magenta, in the interests of helping keep that going too. Of course, if it's not quite DM material, it'll make it on here - you'll read it either way.

GW's =I= articles

Iron Corsair

Hail and well met. I was Iron Corsair before, and still am now. I'll be posting my Inquisitor, and his retinue soon. See you all around, hopefully.

kormas

hey all, i am new to the conclave. i used to have an account on the orrigional conclave. but after my games club stoped playing =I= i stopped visiting the site.

i have now come back to try and find out how to precicly play this game, and hopefully get some intrest back up at my gaming club :D

Gideon Sterne

Hail and well met! Some may know me as Gen.Steiner, although that is but one of many guises...

I'm actually also really new to the conclave although I did have an account over at Ext.net years ago. I suspect I'll mostly lurk, here, but how fitting is that for an Inquisitor player and Dark Heresy GM?  :P

precinctomega

It's great to have some familiar faces returning and some new ones joining in.  Anyone familiar with the Warseer Painting and Modelling Logs should be excited to see the unstoppable hobby-machine, Gideon Sterne/Gen.Steiner joining us at the Conclave.

I'm an old hand and hoary veteran here (although far from the hoariest!), but I've been a bit quiet lately.  My hobby time is consumed with getting Precinct Omega Studios off the ground with some demanding commissions.  Meanwhile, my writing time is mostly occupied with INQ2.  But I owe Dark Magenta a few bits and bobs.

R.

Hadriel Caine

Greetings on the new board fellow Clavers. no prizes for guessing who I am. when did the new board come to life then (been abroad for a couple of weeks)

Adam
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

MarcoSkoll

It's been alive a couple of days, no more really, as far as actual members and activity.

Quote from: Gideon Sterne on August 02, 2009, 12:59:22 PM... although I did have an account over at Ext.net years ago.
I had an account over there... well, accounts plural with the number of times it got torn down.

Never really got deeply involved though - the odd post here and there. But, I've just realised I still have a short article that I wrote back then, which has somehow made it across several computers on to this one. Might as well dust it off and post it up here.

GW's =I= articles

Gideon Sterne

Quote from: precinctomega on August 02, 2009, 02:19:56 PMAnyone familiar with the Warseer Painting and Modelling Logs should be excited to see the unstoppable hobby-machine, Gideon Sterne/Gen.Steiner joining us at the Conclave.

Well, I was unstoppable until I hit the twin blocks of Unemployment and Parenthood... :p Also, my camera's gone AWOL which is a real bummer. In the not too-distant future, however, do expect to see the few 54mm INQ models I have put up here as logs or one-shots. From memory, I have:

Inquisitor Gideon Sterne (complete), Interrogator A, and their ex-hiver medic woman.
Inquisitor Fenk, Enforcer Bria and her cyber-mastiff.
Harkan Goze, Khornate cultist and mad-axe-wielder.

Which is effectively two warbands plus a random cultist. I have insane and grandiose plans which probably won't come to fruition for a long time yet, but suffice it to say that I eventually want one model for each of Sterne's retinue (psyker, two ex-guardsmen, a bounty hunter, a techpriest, another interrogator, a servitor or two and a puppet-assassin) and the same for Fenk (a daemonhost, two scum, a mercenary alien and a couple of servitors). Then a load of cultists, goons, and various others...!

At the current rate they'll be finished by my grandchildren.

Sumaki

Ah, the anointments and prayers administered by the Tech priests have worked their course! Good show!

I should perhaps take this as an opportunity to crack on with some WIP's.

Lucky I have some time off work coming up.

precinctomega

QuoteWell, I was unstoppable until I hit the twin blocks of Unemployment and Parenthood...

Been there.  Done that.  Got the banana-stained T-shirt.

R.

Gideon Sterne

Quote from: precinctomega on August 03, 2009, 08:54:31 AM
QuoteWell, I was unstoppable until I hit the twin blocks of Unemployment and Parenthood...

Been there.  Done that.  Got the banana-stained T-shirt.

R.

I look forwards to the day I too can claim victory over the forces of Tzeentch and once again stamp my own path through life  :P

BeardMonk

Hello.

BeardMonk here.  I ghosted arround the old Clave but never actualy joined.  Thought id pull my finger out with this new one. :)

I have been putting together a Ad Mech warband and a warband based arround an Inq rescuing rouge psykers and arcane material from the Black Ships.

In the london area.  Would like to game soon rather than just creating warbands.

Cheers
Life is short, but the doom is long