Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

A Company that Deserves some praise

Started by Stormgrad, July 19, 2011, 08:26:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stormgrad

Recently i ordered a model from Pilgrim Games, now me being a moron i forgot to click for delivery and apparently selected collection. So i waited for my purchase to arrive nearly 2 weeks later it didn't so i emailed them they explained my mistake (entirely plausible as i was drunk and it was about 2 am when i ordered it). They then shipped the item at no extra cost to me, i was impressed by this. today i received an email to say they had a letter from royal mail that my parcel had been intercepted because it was suspicious, because of the extra wait i now have free delivery on my next order too.

I have about 6 emails from this company informing me what they have been doing with my order at various stages and my initial rage at not having received my purchase in a timely fashion is now delight at how accommodating there being over a mistake that was entirely mine in the first place

http://www.pilgrimsgames.co.uk/

precinctomega

Great to hear.  I was contemplating picking up Shadowrun in the next month or so, so I might well direct my custom to these guys.

R.