Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Hello

Started by Swarbie, August 31, 2009, 01:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swarbie

Well, I thought I might as well introduce myself.

Hello everyone. I'm Swarbie.
My interests include walking in the rain, torturing prisoners mercilessly and doing some genetic "monkeying" on my servants.

I'm brand new to Inquisitor and it will probably be ages before I actually manage to produce a first model for you all to admire/hate, but that can wait.

In the meantime, I'll be free for consultation about my opinions on people's models, fluff, etc.

I look forward to getting to know you all well.

Praise be to He on Terra!
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning

precinctomega

You're going to fit in just fine here.

R.

Ynek

WELCOME TO THE CONCLAVE

There's your traditional big yellow welcome.
And I look forward to discussing things with you in the boards. ^_^
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

Simeon Blackstar

Break out the flamers, we have a Dark Eldar in the building...  ;)

Welcome to the Conclave mate - best thing to do model-wise is dive into an eBay auction and/or buy a model you particularly like, then mix and match bits until you get something you like.  The Arcadian Smugglers' Ring should be a useful resourse for getting individual bits you want, but you'll have more luck if you have some INQ bits to swap already rather than just offering cash.

Swarbie

Thanks for the welcome and advice. My suitably twisted mind is drawing me towards a mechanicus model using mostly 40k parts at the moment. We shall see what I can do.
And I saw her body burning,
With it, my world
To dust returning