Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Crisis Team Gilgamesh- Pics and WIP

Started by SpanielBear, June 06, 2011, 08:22:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpanielBear

Vasily has been painted, and here he is. It took a long time to decide what colour to do the rifle, I went for a couple of different camos st first, but neither looked at all right. Ended up going for factory standard for a gun the Ad Mech would see as a slight cut above the usual lasgun, which Vasily disguises in the field using a camo blanket or some such. It does now have bipod support struts, folded away (or else I can't see how the model could be transported without them constantly falling off...)

Anyway, here he is:

Side:

And from the rear:

Finally, to answer Shannow's query about size differences:

That's all for now, thanks for the feedback so far, keep it coming and we'll see if I can improve  :) . Pierre and Mary still to come.
Have Fun, Stay Sane, Enjoy the Madness

Shannow

I like the rifle, he has the look of placing it down carefully and quietly to me, good height as well. Will have to look at that range.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Adlan

The folded bipod really makes a difference to me, very nice!

blacknight

Looking really good.

One small suggestion I would make is to dry brush the gravel on the base with a slightly lighter colour to give it just a tad more definition and depth to the ground.

Regards

blacknight/Marc
Well you can do what you want, the technical branch are going to stay here and keep her afloat!! - Diesel CPO Otto Fricke, U505, Nov 10 1942 - On being ordered to abandon ship.

SpanielBear

Hello all.

It's been a while, but the results of the latest round of painting and modeling are looking promising. Pierre Bonnot is now ready for public viewing, albeit still a social pariah in all other respects. The model is from the S.M.O.G 1888 range, and as such is a little smaller and slimmer than your average model. As Pierre is a wiry, ratlike individual with all the toughness and politesse of a piece of well-used tissue, this isn't a problem. Here he is then, along with his pet rat, Grincement.

Front View:

Back:

And a head shot:

Comments and Criticism welcomed as always, hope you like. Mary Chatelet will be next, and last for the warband.
Have Fun, Stay Sane, Enjoy the Madness