Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Barbaretta left arm

Started by wargame_insomniac, July 27, 2011, 02:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wargame_insomniac

Hi

Does anyone have a spare left arm (holding a shock maul) for Barbaretta? Failing that can anyone recommend a good alternative left arm? From my bitz I was able to pull together an Enforcer with the right arm holding pistol but I am short of a suitable left arm.

On an unrelated note, there is a part in Barbaretta box that is cylindrical with a round knobbly bit at one end. It does nt look like a firearm. I know it is not a shock maul because that is wahat she carries in her left arm. Does anyone know what this part is supposed to be?

Thanks

James

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: wargame_insomniac on July 27, 2011, 02:30:29 PMDoes anyone have a spare left arm (holding a shock maul) for Barbaretta?
There's one listed in amongst the bits Kierkegaard has on offer. Take a look at the other stuff he's offering at the same time (including in this thread).

Alternatively, I have one somewhere and could probably do without it if I had to.

QuoteDoes anyone know what this part is supposed to be?
Gubbins, Paraphernalia, Accoutrements. I think I have seen it to represent a Bolas though.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

wargame_insomniac

Thanks Marco

Will have a look through.

Cheers

James