Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Greetings hallowed brothern!

Started by Quickdraw McGraw, July 30, 2011, 02:57:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quickdraw McGraw

Greeting Hallowed Brothern!

I'm Quickdraw McGraw and I'm excited to be here!  It has been some 5 years since i packed away my Inquisitor books and models.  I was going through some boxes the other day of stuff to sell on Ebay and found my inquisitor stuff.  Oh, man how I missed this game!  My buddy's family once owned a hobby shop.  Where I spent hour after hour( after work) playing 40k and Inquisitor.   ;D  Then life stuff happened... It's all good though.   ;D

My wife and I have a regular RPG group we been with for years. I'm going to introduce them to the hobby.  I'll post pics of my war band after I dust them off.   ;)  I look forward to chatting with you all about this great hobby!

Thanks,
josh
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

precinctomega

Welcome to the Conclave!

And welcome back to the hobby, too.  What with the 40k RPG set going from strength to strength, there's never been a better time to be getting into INQ, which is now completely in the hands of its fans and all the better for it.

R.

Quickdraw McGraw

precinctomega -
Quote...which is now completely in the hands of its fans and all the better for it.

Here-Here, I can't agree more!  ;D  I was upset when GW closed out their bits line.  It was a huge blow to Inq.
I'm not a bad painter.  I rather enjoy it, but my passion is conversions. I can't help but feel Inq became the
preverbal "red-headed step-child"( no offense to red-heads.  I have a dark orange beard when it grows out.   ;) ).  I'm not negative towards GW.  They are a business out to make money after
all, but it's still sad.

Thanks for the warm welcoming.  :)
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P