Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

new GW Ogre Kingdoms models

Started by Heroka Vendile, August 02, 2011, 04:28:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heroka Vendile

So we're all aware that the Ogre Kingdoms WFB range is a good source of cruder weapons and interesting heads, even if the ogres themselves are subject to mixed opinion.
Well a whole load of pictures have burst onto the internet in the past 24 hours of a number of gorgeous new kits. I am however making sure I restrict the images here to those with the most obvious Inquisitor parts. If you want to see more, head to BoLS/Warseer/Beasts of War/etc.

Big crossbow anyone? And talk about giant feral creature! Fun for all your random encounter and pit-fight needs  :P
I just love the hand with the thrown bear trap on a chain  ;D

Now while the two guys in this pic aren't that interesting, I'm sure that being cavalry will mean that the final kit will feature some interesting weaponry not available elsewhere. As for the mounts themselves, I'm not really taken by the tusks, but again they'd certainly make for vicious pets for a high-ranking/evil character.

In an odd side note, the new plastic Rhinox (not pictured here) is noticeably smaller than the current metal and resin ones.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

greenstuff_gav

i think one of those orange things (with the bolted on horns reworked) will be featuring in my Evil Travelling Zoo :D
i make no apologies, i warned you my ability to roll ones was infectious...

Build Your Imagination