Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Bounty Hunter Mendoza and Inquisitor Pontius

Started by Corrino, August 04, 2011, 01:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corrino

Here are the first two members of my new warband. Bounty Hunter Mendoza and Inquisitor Pontius. I only wanted to do very little conversion work to the models as both the Thorian and Bounty Hunter are fantastic models.

Mendoza:

And Inquisitor Pontius:

Lucidum

Love the inquisitor, very awesome. The single eye headpiece works really well, better than I'd have thought looking at the basic Thorian model on the GW site.

Flinty

The Bounty Hunter has never been on my favourite list, but a very nice PJ there.

I do like the Thorian, and I really like the nice clean metal on him. Without sounding rude, is that shine a paint effect or due to your lighting? Either way, the sword conversion fits nicely - lovely job! 
Neanderthal and Proud!

Corrino

I do believe the shine effect you are referring to (on the head and shoulder right) is due to the lighting.

Fluffy

these look great in person, still feel sorry for mendoza when my assassin shanked him in the groin. but yeah great work on the paintjob and conversion, especially the inquisitor