Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

parts for a pilot...

Started by seaglen, August 07, 2011, 01:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seaglen

hello all!!

i am currently trying to source good parts to make up an ex-imperial pilot. based on this little character...

ive so far got bits i could use for the arms and body (plus GS) but the legs and head are proving a problem. any suggestions?

phil-o-mat

what about  stone's legs?

which parts will you use for arms and body?

phil

p.s.: that's cid, right?

MarcoSkoll

Two heads equipped with goggles, although you'd have to search eBay or the Arcadian Smuggler's Ring these days, are Talon or one of the Imperial citizens.

Mind you, GSing goggles would be easy, so anything in the right size with hair that's close enough would work. Slick could work if he was thickened up top, but one of the judge heads might be better. Not sure on what your torso is though, so I can't comment on sizing.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

seaglen

yep it is cid.

im looking at this guys body (plus greenstuff)

and maybe his legs, if i can find a pair....

but id really like standing upright legs, like on Dorian Black:

, but without the tunic. any other models out there?

any thoughts on the head also?

MarcoSkoll

If you're buying/have bought a Talon for the torso, what's wrong with using his head?
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

kierkegaard

I immediately thought of this model from Pegaso miniatures. With a little conversion work, I think you would have a great representation of your drawing there.

eyeolas

slick devlan's head with some GS goggles seems to be a perfect fit in my eyes, which would work very well with the parts you listed below (my personal preference is for the first set of legs, just because I can invision a cool sitting/leaning against a wall pose with them) plus malicant's arms (which hopefully were the ones you chose, since they'd be right on the money once you bulk out his jacket a bit with GS).

seaglen

...kierkegaard...

that head is perfect. just need to gs the goggles! thank you!