Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Selling GW Inquisitor stuff (rare ones: Kal Jerico, Eldar Ranger & Tau)

Started by Wolfslord, August 08, 2011, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfslord

Hi,

I'm selling the following miniatures and bitz (sold as shown):

They are not MINT, but in a good condition. The Ranger lost his arm, but a little glue can fix that easily. Some of those miniatures were hard to get even back then e.g. the Kal Jerico, as it was OOP quickly.

If you are interested, just send me an offer via PM. Not trade offers please.

MarcoSkoll

The Eldar Ranger is still in production (and I believe it comes with the alternate parts as well).

Sorry about that one, but I imagine you should get good interest in most of the other pieces, as they are indeed pretty rare.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Kaled

I'm not a moderator, so have no actual power, but I've noticed a few of these trading threads cropping up recently and figured it was time to say something (or at least put forward my opinion which the mods can then over-rule!).

The 'Clave deliberately doesn't have a trading sub-forum.  In addition, the Arcadian Smugglers Ring was set up so the 'Clave wouldn't get overrun with people selling stuff and requests for trades and I think it works very well in that regard.  Therefore I humbly suggest that these threads be discouraged and maybe a sticky thread added to this sub-forum directing people to the ASR if they do have stuff to sell/trade.

http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/arcadiansmugglers/

I know some people think the ASR isn't worth bothering with as it's pretty quiet, but I get a steady stream of e-mails from people on there who are looking to trade and it's still one of the first places I'd turn if I was looking for parts for a new conversion.
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

Saussure

Quote from: Kaled on August 08, 2011, 05:15:00 PM
... or at least put forward my opinion which the mods can then over-rule!.

Nope, no over-rule required. We are getting too many of these of late. I will sort out a sticky thread shortly. I'll let anything currently on the board stand, but will delete new threads without prior warning.

Herodotus Benedict Saussure
Ordo Hereticus Terran
Forum Moderator

Ferran

That's a shame. It's not like we're being over-run with Chinese re-casters. The =][= community is small and I see these threads as a service. Back in the day I would regularly search ebay for =][= stuff. I haven't painted or bought a =][= fig in years, but I know that the valuable stuff still gets top dollar, I don't think sellers are taking advantage by posting here, but even if they get a higher price on sales it's a fair trade for news.

Unless old threads have been deleted, and discounting Kierkgaard's current threads, a cursory search shows the last selling thread to be angryboy2k in January 2010. I'm pretty sure there have been others but not in excess.