Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Warband 2 - Inquisitor Rayne Serephen, the models

Started by Hum_Con, May 21, 2012, 10:15:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hum_Con

The last model, Underhive Clan Warrior Keeva Shiv

The model is the Belladonna Scavenger model from Reaper, without the scenic base. She is pretty much perfectly scaled for Inquisitor.

With the whole warband finished I thought it was time for a group shot.

Dolnikan

I really like the clan warrior, her facepaint is very cool and she has lots of style.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Koval

Shiv's face paint puts me in mind of KISS, which you probably weren't aiming for but which I think is pretty funny :P

Hum_Con

Koval

Considering that Darth Nihl also has a Gene Simmons thing going on, I can't say it's any less amusing. ;)

Dolnikan

I looked up some pictures on the internet and saw that Nihl also has a nice style, I really have to do some characters with facepaint.
Circles of the wise My attempt at writing something, please comment on it if you have any advise.

Koval

I can see it now -- "Battle of the Bands 40,000: Kiss VS Lordi"

Inquisitor Goldeneye

Nthing the 'cool face paint' posts, it's amazing how much character a little touch such as that can add.

Also, I'm realy enjoying the backgrounds you're posting for your people over on the Rules board.
'A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.' -  William Wordsworth.

Shannow

Thats the best version of that model I've seen I think, the paint job just suits it so well!
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.