Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

ebay & unreleased stuff

Started by RobSkib, June 02, 2012, 05:15:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mordenkenain

all I can say is good luck, I'm quite offended by Oliveraso's treatment of this forum, and would also love potential access to those designs if you won
Bonis Nocet Quisquis Malis Pepercit

Knobby2

£82??? I hope i read this wrong, if I didnt I'd point out you can go too forgworld buy a ather nice eldar aircraft and still have change

As for how this is being treated I see the 'I paid for it, its a one off, tough' point of view, but at the same time  I am going too agree with the forum and saying coming here too brag about it, will cause a lot of us too get annoyed and will possibly cause some major offence

And as for the community not getting the items, unreleased resin packs never exist in a single pack (for wfb, wh40k certainly here) the items are usually cast up 10 times, so you can normally find several packs in circulation around the globe or get too know the design studio they might misplace one if they are forgetful :P

Zakkeg

Quote from: Charax on July 01, 2012, 01:34:51 PM
Petty? perhaps[...]

One man's petty vendetta is another man's just comeuppance to a smug little vimy. Godspeed, you vindictive old sod. ;)
Only the insane have strength enough to prosper; only those who prosper may truly judge what is sane.

Heroka Vendile

huh. a spambot, not seen one of those in a while
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy