Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

54mm Dread

Started by Tessio Niri, August 08, 2011, 06:51:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inquisitor Goldeneye

Absolutley terrifying!

I don't envy the poor fool who gets stuck in close combat with this abomination! (Or the fella who has to clean up afterwards, come to that.)
'A truth that's told with bad intent beats all the lies you can invent.' -  William Wordsworth.

Akuro Adenn

Truly impressive. Pity an undertaking like this would be excruciating to do a tutorial for. I'd like to make one just to have it on my desk. Not chaos, granted, but still the point stands.

Quickdraw McGraw

Dear sir, your skill with the plasticard is divine!   8)  I also love the model!  This would be great for larger games.  And those games were everyone didn't get the memo saying "no space marines".  You've got 5 players with all space marines...no problem!  Meet Mr. Cuddles!  Brrruuuhahaha!

OK now I'm being silly.  But once again great work! :)
Every time I see a math word problem in the warp it looks like this: 

If I have 10 ice cubes and you have 11 apples. How many pancakes will fit on the roof?

Answer:  Purple because Tyranids don't wear hats.   :P

Shannow

Sweet Holiest Emperor.... I've wet myself.
I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tanhauser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Heroka Vendile

huh, apparently I managed to miss the final update of the completed model - great work.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

KrautScientist

This model is simply fantastic. But you already knew that, of course  :)

Gaming-wise, I am instantly reminded of a scene in the original Ghost in the Shell, where Major Kusanagi has to dodge a huge robot firing at her by sprinting from pillar to pillar around a room. That kind of scenario might work rather nicely with this beast, with the player characters having to avoid getting caught by the Dread...

Anyway, before I go on rambling pointlessly, fantastic work!  ;D
Check out my blog at http://www.eternalhunt.wordpress.com

World Eaters | INQ28 | Terrain | Other

Bergtorp

Love it!
I would paint it in Alpha Legion colours. If any legion would be able to smuggle in a dread, it would be them. ^^