Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Conlitor's Motley Crew

Started by Gnaeus Conlitor, September 01, 2009, 05:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gnaeus Conlitor

Got a digital camera for my birthday today so I thought I would have a play with some Inquisitor photos

My Warband as it started play

Left to Right Guardsman Jake "Hangman" Ketch, Inquisitor Gnaeus Conlitor, Cheif Petty Officer Lucian Pertinax

My warband as it stands now

Left to Right Guardsman Jake "Hangman" Ketch, Inquisitor Gnaeus Conlitor, Interrogator Emilia Hortldine

More detail on Pertinax

Ketch

Hortldine

Conlitor

More to come from the other Warbands in play.

Inquisitor got me in to roleplaying which in turn kick started my writing career. I am eternally grateful.

Hadriel Caine

Nice selection of figures there mate. The choice of colour is very nice actually. the scheme on the naval bodyguard looks great. could I suggest the use of a bit more water in your paint and that it be applied in more layers? A bit of extra time and effort and the learning of new techniques is what can really make your 54mm collection stand out from 28mm pieces. I have found recently that the foundation paints and washes are a must have investment as they give depth and smoothness to figures, which is essential at this scale.

I look forwards to seeing more!

Adam
The Fall of Astraea
Astrean OOC- feedback thread

\'You have to lie to keep people happy\'

Inquisitor Cade

May I make a request for character profiles and backgrounds over on the rules forum? How did Ketch get a gold plated lasgun, and more omminously, how did he earn that nickname?
*Insert token witticism*

Gnaeus Conlitor

Yeah might be an idea. Hang on.
Inquisitor got me in to roleplaying which in turn kick started my writing career. I am eternally grateful.