Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

Terraclips Terrain

Started by Alta, September 06, 2011, 05:09:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alta

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone used Terraclips terrain for Inquisitor?

Site: http://www.worldworksgames.com/store/index.php?view=catalog&cat_id=1

Some of the larger ones look a resonable size for 54mm, the rest are perfect for 28mm, and most of them are fairly cheap.

Some pics:

A scale shot of one of the many packs:

...Few things in life make sense and unfortunately for you I am not one of them...

Van Helser

I've been interested in these for a while, so it's great to see a scale shot.

For anyone with limited space, totally flat-packing terrain has to be a good idea.

Ruaridh

MarcoSkoll

Looking at the Terrainlinx stuff, it wouldn't be too hard to rescale the PDF files up to A3 (then print them out on either two sheets of A4 or if you're lucky enough to have access to an A3 printer...), which would make it a more 54mm friendly size.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Keravin

The terraclips stuff is just the Malifaux sets at the moment, but the rest is modifiable.   I'm hoping to get a set each of the Malifaux shortly.

MrMasochist

This looks awesome

exactly what i have been looking for as i play at several locations but terrain usually falls to be to sort out regardless of where we are (dont know how i agreed to this set up...) so portability is a must.

if anyone has a set could they please post a scale shot with an inquisitor model.

i know they are smaller but i can deal with it if its not too bad. I cant find an australian supplier so i would really like to be sure before spending $47us on postage (not including any actual sets....(yeah, i know...))

Thanks alot

MrMasochist
To live in such times is to be one of untold billions...

Heroka Vendile

Terraclips is pre-printed card only, no digital versions. It does look really good, but at the moment the sets are squarely design for 40mm Malifaux, but would work with 28mm, really not sure they'd look quite right with 54mm though.

Terralinx, while essentially the same, is a pdf product, so the option to scale it up is there if you have the means.
It's all fun and games until someone shoots their own guy with a Graviton gun instead of the MASSIVE SPIDER.
The Order of Krubal
Rewards Of The Enemy

DapperAnarchist

To me, if you were going to go the paper way, you'd be as good going to Tommygun's "Tommygun does WHAT with paper" blog on Warseer and downloading his ones, and rescaling them. He may not have a sewer system, but his shanty town is tempting.
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

MrMasochist

Yeah I guess the point was not portability but rather not having to make it in any way. ;)   

I will check out the thing by tommygun. Thanks for the hint.

MrMasochist
To live in such times is to be one of untold billions...