Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

What could this be...?

Started by Macabre, October 20, 2011, 11:42:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Macabre

I designed this originally to be a slann, but I figured it would be too small. The I then figured it could be a Galg, but I'm still not sure. I'm thinking some kind of mesmeric toad (Futurama rip off) or one that releases a localised cloud of hallucinogenic as a defense mechanism (essentially the model is the centre of an hallucinogen gas grenade), but I want to hear thoughts from the conclave members...

++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

RobSkib

An Inquisitor walks into a bar - he rolls D100 to see if he hits it.
                                     +++++++
Gallery of my Inquisitor models here.

MarcoSkoll

Quote from: Macabre on October 20, 2011, 11:42:18 AMone that releases a localised cloud of hallucinogenic as a defense mechanism
That sounds like a brilliant way of hearing fart jokes during games.

"The frog gets gassy when he's nervous. REEEEEEEEAAAALLLL gassy. I don't know what he's been eating, but MAN, you don't wanna get close!"
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Macabre

I was thinking more like a chemical secreted through the skin that nebulises on contact with the air.
++Believe the lie. Trust no one++

MarcoSkoll

So now it's a frog who gets really bad B.O. when he's nervous. I like it. :P
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

axiom

C'mon, it's just a slann with some sort of growth hormone imbalance :)

DapperAnarchist

Or a juvenile Slaan - who says that all alien young are smoother than the adults?
Questions are a burden to others, answers a burden to oneself.

The Keltani Subsector  My P&M Thread - Most recent, INQ28!

LeMephiston

sounds like a bile demon from dungeon keeper to me! they farted lots :D

sounds interesting, though i cant imagine many a scenario you could use it in....

Lucidum

I'd vote Galg, since there's no real specific information on them- other than that they're allies of the tau, amphibian (amphiboid?), they're mercenaries, and that they hate humans with an intensity. So yeah....frog thing on tau skimmer totally works.