Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

New to the Conclave...

Started by jasdow77, October 28, 2011, 08:58:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasdow77

Greetings,
My name is Jason and I am new to the Conclave.  I was amazed at the amount of information here and just had to get registered.  I hail from just outside Nashville, TN in the U.S.  I have been involved in GW games for 16-17 years and got into Inquisitor when it came out.  I bought lots of models and then promptly had no one to play with.  It's been at least 5-6 years since I last played, but I have recently found a few new guys that are interested in playing! 

In my effort to research what was new in the game I came across this wonderful sanctuary of knowledge.  I can see myself spending many hours reading and trying to catch up.  So my first question is this, I have the core rules, the 2002 and 2004 Annuals plus a small collection of Exterminatus magazines, what else do I need to get my hands on information wise?  I have many other questions but I will go to the appropriate boards for them.  Thanks in advance and I'm glad to have found you guys!

Kaled

Welcome to the Conclave!

MarcoSkoll has an archive that collects together pretty much all the GW articles that are available;
http://www.the-conclave.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=34.0

You should also take a look at Dark Magenta, the Inquisitor fanzine, which has a load of great articles and a couple of sourcebooks.  There's also some good information on Carthax which is an Inquisitor wiki that we recently started.

Looking forwards to seeing some of your characters and models. Hope you enjoy your time here.

- Dave
I like to remember things my own way... Not necessarily the way they happened.

Inquisitor - Blood Bowl - Malifaux - Fairy Meat

jasdow77

Thanks for the welcome.  I will get to work talking some decent pictures of my figures.  I've got about 15 built and only 4-5 painted so far.  I am looking at picking up some more that I can use for NPC's. 

Checked out Dark Magenta, very cool articles with good content, more hours of reading...

Thanks!