Main Menu

News:

If you are having problems registering, please e-mail theconclaveforum at gmail.com

LooSteve Buddle's 54mm sculpts available again!

Started by precinctomega, November 13, 2011, 08:21:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

precinctomega

Molotov

INQ28 Thread | INQ28 Blog
INQ28, done properly, is at least the equal of its big brother - and Mol is one of the expert proponents of "done properly".
- precinctomega

MarcoSkoll

I'm afraid I get to be all smug over this one. ;D
The good news is that while it's not the complete range yet, they are introducing more slowly (there were only three of the range when I posted it in the first place), so the remainder will probably show up over time.

For completeness, I'd add that anyone looking for Steve Buddle's 28mm range can find those at Heresy these days.
S.Sgt Silva Birgen: "Good evening, we're here from the Adeptus Defenestratus."
Captain L. Rollin: "Nonsense. Never heard of it."
Birgen: "Pick a window. I'll demonstrate".

GW's =I= articles

Ynek

On a related note - I see that Zahn, the Dark Elf has been re-released at around the £16 mark.

It makes me glad that I snapped up a few of them during the Spyglass closing sale for less than a fiver each. ^_^
"Somehow, Inquisitor, when you say 'with all due respect,' I don't think that you mean any respect at all."

"I disagree, governor. I think I am giving you all of the respect that you are due..."

kierkegaard

Quote from: Molotov on November 13, 2011, 09:14:04 AM
But they don't seem to have Hurk!  :'(

[shameless plug mode] But I do! [/shameless plug mode]

Feel free to PM me if you want Hurk. I only have the one, so it is first come first served.